Vital Signs MK is an annual publication produced by Milton Keynes Community Foundation, designed to round up the most current research on the communities of Milton Keynes and present it in an easy-to-read format. Vital Signs points to our strengths and to the challenges we face as a city.
- A 6 week course for Advent – New Testament Greek on November 22, 2017 9:30 am
- A 6 week course for Advent – New Testament Greek on November 29, 2017 9:30 am
- Mission Partnership Assembly on November 29, 2017 7:30 pm
- A 6 week course for Advent – New Testament Greek on December 6, 2017 9:30 am
- A 6 week course for Advent – New Testament Greek on December 13, 2017 9:30 am
14 Nov, 2017
23 Oct, 2017
19 Oct, 2017
17 Oct, 2017
This site was produced for the Mission Partnership using Wordpress. The Mission Partnership is a Charitable Incorporated Organisation charity number 1,159,204. The Mission Partnership takes no responsibility for the material produced by external sources.