WATLING VALLEY – PARTNERSHIP ADMINISTRATOR
20 hours per week
Are you a proactive person with good communication skills? Would you like to join a lively Partnership of churches and support its ministry in the west of Milton Keynes?
We are looking for an administrator to provide administrative support for the ministry of the Watling Valley Ecumenical Partnership (WVEP).
This is a part-time position of 20 hours per week hours, working around the current office hours of 9:30 – 11:30, and with occasional out-of-hours meetings.
Anticipated start date of 17th June includes a two-week handover period working with the current administrator.
The role includes:
- overseeing the central administration of the Partnership
- maintaining central records and statistics
- creating and communicating information, i.e. wedding, baptism and funeral administration
- central purchasing
We are looking for a proactive person with
- good communication and organisational skills
- ability to work alone and with others
- literate, numerate, with good computer skills
- sympathetic to the aims and values of WVEP
A full job description and application details are available from watlingvalley.org.uk/vacancies/
or from The Partnership Office: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications is Wednesday 1st May 2019 and interviews will be held on Monday 13th May.
Rate of pay in line with UK Living Wage.
This position is offered subject to receipt of satisfactory references and a DBS check