MK Prospects are a group for people with learning disabilities, their carers and families. They meet at 7.30pm on the second Tuesday of every month at Christ the Vine Community Church in Coffee Hall. The group’s aim are: * to build relationships with people with learning disabilities * to encourage their relationship with God * to develop their relationship with God’s people – the church Do contact the team on 07952 453019 if you would like to find out more.
- Shenley Christian Fellowship – Victorian Christmas Fayre on November 24, 2018 2:00 pm
- United Area Service on November 25, 2018 4:00 pm
- * Mission Partnership Assembly * on November 28, 2018 7:30 pm
- Holy Trinity, Old Wolverton – Christmas Fair on December 1, 2018 11:00 am
- Christmas Cracker at All Saints Church, Loughton on December 1, 2018 2:00 pm
12 Nov, 2018
11 Oct, 2018
18 Sep, 2018
This site was produced for the Mission Partnership using Wordpress. The Mission Partnership is a Charitable Incorporated Organisation charity number 1,159,204. The Mission Partnership takes no responsibility for the material produced by external sources.