MK Prospects are a group for people with learning disabilities, their carers and families. They meet at 7.30pm on the second Tuesday of every month at Christ the Vine Community Church in Coffee Hall. The group’s aim are: * to build relationships with people with learning disabilities * to encourage their relationship with God * to develop their relationship with God’s people – the church Do contact the team on 07952 453019 if you would like to find out more.
- Annual Library Lecture: Rev. Dr Angela Trilby – at St Michael’s Priory on September 26, 2018 2:00 pm
- The Call – September on September 30, 2018 7:00 pm
- Praying the Our Father: Aramaic to English – at St Michael’s, Priory on October 5, 2018 9:30 am
- Enneagram Taster at St Michael’s Priory on October 6, 2018 9:30 am
- The Healing Power of God – Exploring healing through prayer on October 6, 2018 10:00 am
18 Sep, 2018
5 Sep, 2018
23 Aug, 2018
21 Aug, 2018
This site was produced for the Mission Partnership using Wordpress. The Mission Partnership is a Charitable Incorporated Organisation charity number 1,159,204. The Mission Partnership takes no responsibility for the material produced by external sources.