All Saints’ Church, Loughton Delve deeper into 800 years of history and worship Take a chance to delve deeper into the history of All Saints’ Church in Loughton at the Heritage Open Weekend on Saturday 8 and Sunday 9 September 2018. The church will be open for tours and for you to explore for yourself, plus you can see a bell ringing demonstration and learn more about the newly-restored bells. The church building has stood in its prominent position in Loughton through eight centuries and many upheavals, including the Reformation, the English Civil War, and two World Wars. With 800...
- Annual Library Lecture: Rev. Dr Angela Trilby – at St Michael’s Priory on September 26, 2018 2:00 pm
- The Call – September on September 30, 2018 7:00 pm
- Praying the Our Father: Aramaic to English – at St Michael’s, Priory on October 5, 2018 9:30 am
- Enneagram Taster at St Michael’s Priory on October 6, 2018 9:30 am
- The Healing Power of God – Exploring healing through prayer on October 6, 2018 10:00 am
18 Sep, 2018
5 Sep, 2018
23 Aug, 2018
21 Aug, 2018
This site was produced for the Mission Partnership using Wordpress. The Mission Partnership is a Charitable Incorporated Organisation charity number 1,159,204. The Mission Partnership takes no responsibility for the material produced by external sources.