Friday 22nd June 2018 Churches Together in England (CTE) is holding this national event in Westminster Abbey to mark the 70th anniversary of the landing of the Empire Windrush at Tilbury Docks on 22 June 1948 carrying over 500 passengers, and which is recognised as the start of the Windrush era. Admission is free but everyone must register and receive a ticket accompanied by personal ID on the day. The preacher will be the Revd Canon Joel Edwards. The service in Westminster Abbey will involve worship, music, carefully chosen words, lessons and prayers and will touch on the themes that are relevant...
- St Mary’s Wavendon Summer Fete 2018 on June 23, 2018 2:00 pm
- Series on the book of Hebrews at Newport Pagnell URC on June 24, 2018 6:00 pm
- Songs for Summer Concert at St Mary’s Church, Wavendon on June 28, 2018 7:45 pm
- Strawberry Fair at St Mary’s Church, Woughton on June 30, 2018 12:00 pm
- Series on the book of Hebrews at Newport Pagnell URC on July 1, 2018 6:00 pm
This site was produced for the Mission Partnership using Wordpress. The Mission Partnership is a Charitable Incorporated Organisation charity number 1,159,204. The Mission Partnership takes no responsibility for the material produced by external sources.