Six kilometres is the average distance that people in the developing world walk for water—water that is often contaminated with life-threatening diseases. On Saturday 19th May 2018, thousands of participants around the globe will walk or run 6k to bring life-changing clean water to communities in need. We are thrilled to be bringing this event to the UK for the first time, and to be launching it in Milton Keynes. Hosting a Global 6K is a simple and engaging activity for your church and community… World Vision’s Global 6K: is one of the best community outreach events you can bring...
- Shenley Christian Fellowship – Victorian Christmas Fayre on November 24, 2018 2:00 pm
- United Area Service on November 25, 2018 4:00 pm
- * Mission Partnership Assembly * on November 28, 2018 7:30 pm
- Holy Trinity, Old Wolverton – Christmas Fair on December 1, 2018 11:00 am
- Christmas Cracker at All Saints Church, Loughton on December 1, 2018 2:00 pm
12 Nov, 2018
11 Oct, 2018
18 Sep, 2018
This site was produced for the Mission Partnership using Wordpress. The Mission Partnership is a Charitable Incorporated Organisation charity number 1,159,204. The Mission Partnership takes no responsibility for the material produced by external sources.