Six kilometres is the average distance that people in the developing world walk for water—water that is often contaminated with life-threatening diseases. On Saturday 19th May 2018, thousands of participants around the globe will walk or run 6k to bring life-changing clean water to communities in need. We are thrilled to be bringing this event to the UK for the first time, and to be launching it in Milton Keynes. Hosting a Global 6K is a simple and engaging activity for your church and community… World Vision’s Global 6K: is one of the best community outreach events you can bring...
- St Mary’s Wavendon Summer Fete 2018 on June 23, 2018 2:00 pm
- Series on the book of Hebrews at Newport Pagnell URC on June 24, 2018 6:00 pm
- Songs for Summer Concert at St Mary’s Church, Wavendon on June 28, 2018 7:45 pm
- Strawberry Fair at St Mary’s Church, Woughton on June 30, 2018 12:00 pm
- Series on the book of Hebrews at Newport Pagnell URC on July 1, 2018 6:00 pm
This site was produced for the Mission Partnership using Wordpress. The Mission Partnership is a Charitable Incorporated Organisation charity number 1,159,204. The Mission Partnership takes no responsibility for the material produced by external sources.