Friday 2nd February 2018 7:00am – 8:45am at Atlantic House, Michigan Drive, Tongwell, MK15 8HQ The start of our series “Be Strong and Courageous” with guest speaker Professor Alan Cottenden. “Dismantling the sacred-secular divide” Despite being thoroughly unbiblical, the sacred-secular divide – the supposed division between what God is really interested in (like prayers, missionaries and church attendance) and everything else – can be unhelpfully destructive, even in churches and individuals who don’t believe in it! Alan will explore how it can misinform and impede our efforts to lead godly lives and suggest some ways we can progressively dismantle it...
- Ladies Breakfast – July on July 21, 2018 8:30 am
- Beer & Hymns on July 21, 2018 2:00 pm
- Gala Summer Spectacular Concert at Cornerstone on July 22, 2018 7:45 pm
- Spirituality and Mental Health II – at St Michael’s Priory on September 14, 2018 10:00 am
- Annual Library Lecture: Rev. Dr Angela Trilby – at St Michael’s Priory on September 26, 2018 2:00 pm
This site was produced for the Mission Partnership using Wordpress. The Mission Partnership is a Charitable Incorporated Organisation charity number 1,159,204. The Mission Partnership takes no responsibility for the material produced by external sources.