Thursday 2nd November 2017 Rev Paul Smith is giving a presentation on the subject of interreligious marriage which he has been researching at doctoral level over the past 4 years. His presentation will concentrate on the experiences of couples who have married from different world religions and his general conclusions about what the chief characteristics of such marriage are. Time and date: 7.30pm, Thursday 2nd November Venue: Milton Keynes and District Reform Synagogue, Hainault Ave, Giffard Park, MK14 5PQ Website: www.mkdrs.org.uk This is part of the monthly programme of MK InterFaith which meets locally. Do let Paul (01908 606689 / firstname.lastname@example.org)...
- A 6 week course for Advent – New Testament Greek on November 22, 2017 9:30 am
- A 6 week course for Advent – New Testament Greek on November 29, 2017 9:30 am
- Mission Partnership Assembly on November 29, 2017 7:30 pm
- A 6 week course for Advent – New Testament Greek on December 6, 2017 9:30 am
- A 6 week course for Advent – New Testament Greek on December 13, 2017 9:30 am
14 Nov, 2017
23 Oct, 2017
19 Oct, 2017
17 Oct, 2017
This site was produced for the Mission Partnership using Wordpress. The Mission Partnership is a Charitable Incorporated Organisation charity number 1,159,204. The Mission Partnership takes no responsibility for the material produced by external sources.