FIre Walk to raise vital funds for Milton Keynes YMCA is happening on Thursday 5th October. Do not miss out on this exciting challenge! What is firewalking ? It is the practice of walking barefoot on hot embers. It is designed to help transform fear and to inspire people to do things that they didn’t think possible. It can show you that there is more to reality than you think, that many limitations we experience in life are self-imposed.The walk is being organised and Project Managed by “Blaze” one of the most reputable Companies of this kind in the Country...
- Ladies Breakfast – October on October 21, 2017 8:30 am
- Weaving Trust Against Hate on October 21, 2017 2:00 pm
- One World Music – Free Concert at Cornerstone on October 22, 2017 7:00 pm
- Milton Keynes Peace & Justice Network – Public Meeting on October 26, 2017 7:00 pm
- The Call – New Monthly Prayer Gathering on October 29, 2017 7:00 pm
19 Oct, 2017
17 Oct, 2017
16 Oct, 2017
9 Oct, 2017
This site was produced for the Mission Partnership using Wordpress. The Mission Partnership is a Charitable Incorporated Organisation charity number 1,159,204. The Mission Partnership takes no responsibility for the material produced by external sources.