coMPass… is the guide to adult learning about Christian faith across the Mission Partnership.
You can find out
- what is available
- when and where its happening
- who is leading
- what the level is from absolute beginner to would-be theologian!
coMPass – building capacity for mission
Our purpose is to build capacity for mission by helping you find new or renewed excitement, depth and confidence in Christian faith.
coMPass – finding your direction
The core content will be delivered at a variety of venues on a termly basis. Anyone from across the borough will be welcome at any of the coMPass courses. The leaders of the coMPass courses are all experienced teachers in their area.
The courses running in Autumn 2019 are:
Leading for a Change
This one year programme is designed to equip and empower you as a Christian to bring about positive change through missional projects.
Full details for Leading for a Change can be found here
Discovering the Core of Christmas
This course will have 4 sessions:
- Santa Claus is Coming to Town – Turkeys, trees and tinsel: examining our Christmas traditions and testing the commercial Christmas.
- Come thou long expected Jesus – The Biblical background to Christmas: what did the prophets foretell? What kind of Messiah were the people expecting? Where does John the Baptist fit in?
- O Little Town of Bethlehem – Miracles at midnight? What does the Bible really say about the birth of Jesus? Understanding the narrative.
- The Word became Flesh – Jesus, human and divine? Exploring the theology of the incarnation and its implications for us.
Who are our Course Tutors? – Find out here
Find out what people are saying about the courses: Quotes
Please return tear off slip from the leaflet to the Mission Partnership address
Pay via Paypal by clicking on the buttons above.
If you have any questions, do email us at email@example.com
To download a leaflet/booking form for the Autumn term click below